CELETEQUE CC MICRO-HYDRATING POWDER || PINAYAVENTURES


It's a Thursday, 22nd of June 2017 and after work I arrived home with 2 packages from Sample Room welcoming me. I was so excited to try all of the products but I was most curious to try the one from Celeteque. The only Celeteque product I have used so far is their facial wash which really worked wonders on me and my oily skin so when I saw one of their products in www.sampleroom.ph , I did not think twice of getting it.

My packages from Sample Room

Whenever I receive packages even if I know what is inside, it still gives me that excitement that I have whenever I'm opening presents when I was a kid.

1st package with 3 products



2nd package with 4 products

So the 1st package contained the item that I was most curious about and so I opened it and tested it right away.

The star of the show!

I almost thought I got the wrong item as it looked more of a cushion than a powder. It has a unique packaging and if you rotate the grinder clockwise it will produce the right amount of finely-milled powder.



Although the puff applies the powder well I prefer using a brush to apply the product. I was quite disappointed at first with the mirrow as it resembles those mirrors from cheap products , it was blurred as if there was plastic on it(i checked there was plastic, so i take it back lol).




The packaging just like their other products, is clean and simple. At the back you will see the expiration date.

Price: 930pesos 10g
Available at Watson's and other beauty counters

It comes in 3 shades:
LIGHT PORCELEIN
CLASSIC NATURAL
DEEP BEIGE

I was sent the classic natural shade by sample room which I think matches my skin but I will also check the Deep Beige as it may suit my complexion better.

This is how the powder looks in natural light

Overall, I like that it claims to have SPF 30 to provide double sunscreen protection, to hydrates your face, to control oil and shine while keeping your skin radiant and well-moisturized. If it serves true to all of these things , then I think I found the perfect product to use. Since this is my first time trying it, all I can say is that it did even out my complexion and it also did manage to control the oil and shine on my face. The other benefits I am yet to find out and experience as I roadtest this new baby. So stay tuned my beshies!


                                            xoxo,
                                                   APRYL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A TASTE OF ZAMBOANGA IN MANILA:SATTI, PASTIL, DARAL, KNICKERBOCKER AND MORE || PINAYAVENTURES

TOP 5 AFFORDABLE CATERING SERVICE THAT SERVES DELICIOUS FOOD IN ZAMBOANGA CITY

BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION IDEAS ON A BUDGET || PINAYAVENTURES TIPID TIPS