DERMCARE: GORG30US YEARS




2 years ago you would not even see me leave our house without putting make up on. That is because I had pimple almost on my entire face and so to cover them up I used make up and was very dependent on it causing my face to have more pimples instead of less or none. I was so dependent to make up that I did not realize that skincare was important too. Lo and behold one friend introduced me to skincare products and treatments but I was hesitant at first since my idea of facials and other treatments comes together with the word "expensive". We went to a dermcare clinic and to my surprise it was affordable, I felt relaxed while I was at the place and enjoyed their services. Along with regular facials I bought a couple of their products to help me with my skin. Indeed, consistency is the key with your skin and months after months I am seeing the results and I was able to go out without make up again. I was confident with my skin and the pimples did not succeed in taking over my face.


DERMCARE has been in the industry taking care of its customer’s skin for three decades now. What started as a single derma clinic in Taft Avenue Manila, is now serving customers though its branches nationwide. All through these years, I’ve been a regular client of Dermcare because of their great service, excellent products, and affordability.





From a humble skin clinic and pharmacy, Dermcare has grown into one of the most reputable skincare and beauty product brands in the country. The company has maintained a well-versed research and development team that ceaselessly finds solutions for most dermatological conditions.

This month, Dermcare celebrated its 30th year anniversary and even expanded to more exclusive skincare products and services for its growing number of patrons. They introduced their brow and waxing hair removal services with Brow Hub and the Belle La Peau brands. This is in addition to their other known brands such as Dermcare Luxe Wellness and Spa ⁠, and Dermcare Professional.
Headed by Madam Zeny Palisoc, The Dermcare Group is very much ready and more passionate to make a greater mark in the health, beauty, and wellness industry. Along with their anniversary celebration, they unveiled the Dermcare Luxe which is similar to their Dermcare Professional Skin, Hair & Spa centers nationwide, only bigger and better.



They also have this new product called the Crystal White AO+. This is specifically made for people who are constantly exposed to the sun and other pollutants. Crystal white AO+ contains antioxidants and is equipped with the latest whitening formula.
Dermcare sourced this all-natural skin supplement from Japan and it boosts with grape seed extract, Solomon’s seal, Vitamin C, and resveratrol which benefits your skin in more ways than one.



This beauty clinic empowered me to be more confident and is doing the same for other women out there thru their Kwentong Filipina online campaign where they will share stories to inspire others. It will be launched this November and is an interactive community: www.kwentonggfilipina.com .

"Beauty comes from within". Feel good, do good and look good! Visit the nearest DERMCARE clinic in your area!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A TASTE OF ZAMBOANGA IN MANILA:SATTI, PASTIL, DARAL, KNICKERBOCKER AND MORE || PINAYAVENTURES

TOP 5 AFFORDABLE CATERING SERVICE THAT SERVES DELICIOUS FOOD IN ZAMBOANGA CITY

BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION IDEAS ON A BUDGET || PINAYAVENTURES TIPID TIPS