12/12 SALE TIPS AND TRICKS



Dec 8, 2019- 15 days before Christmas. Still haven't done your shopping?Here are tips and tricks on how you can live life for less and spend less while shopping more.



Surprise your loved ones may you be near or far with PayMaya!

👌It has been my go to app for my purchases
👌Hassle free shopping as I won't need to worry about monthly bills when I have a creditcard
👌Budget friendly shopping and I won't be in debt as this is the same money I already have
👌Virtual card option available for when it's the season where snatchers and theft are all over the place


What's great about this is that we get additional cashback (of up to 100%) when we use our PayMaya card to shop online and PayMaya QR in-stores, on top of the 12.12 promos offered by our favorite online stores or establishments.

Before the 12.12 sale I made sure my PAYMAYA account has enough credits for my Christmas shopping.


So don't pay cash, PAYMAYA!
 #Paymaya #Hbfam #HBfamXPaymaya #Hungrybyaheros

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A TASTE OF ZAMBOANGA IN MANILA:SATTI, PASTIL, DARAL, KNICKERBOCKER AND MORE || PINAYAVENTURES

TOP 5 AFFORDABLE CATERING SERVICE THAT SERVES DELICIOUS FOOD IN ZAMBOANGA CITY

BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION IDEAS ON A BUDGET || PINAYAVENTURES TIPID TIPS