CHINITOS ZAMBOANGA- The Gathering Place




I've had quite a bit of a relationship with Chinito's already as I have booked most if not all of the Alumni Homecoming caterings for my batch with them. They are even on my top-5 list of catering services in Zamboanga City. Having to come back and forth from Manila to my beloved Zamboanga I would usually see one of their famous branch near the airport and I felt sad when that branch was under renovation. Good thing I have learned that now it's back in business once again.

Chinito's is located near the airport. As soon as you get out of the airport gates/compound you will see it before reaching one of the famous hotel's in Zamboanga, The Garden Orchid Hotel.

Chinito's definitely captured the taste of Zamboanguenos and as a testament they already have various branches /kiosks around the city. Upon arriving at the airport I could not miss the opportunity to try out their house specials and I'm glad I stopped by.

THE PLACE


Looks fancy and relaxing. They even have a place for when you want to have your small gatherings with them.

THE FOOD



Looks and tastes delicious. What you see is what you get.

THE PRICE





The price ranges from less than 100-200 pesos but is totally worth more than you paid for.

THE STAFF

The staff will greet you with a friendly smile. Fast and accomodating.

OVERALL RATING

Chinito's is indeed one of Zamboanga's pride and treasure when it comes to the food business. I would surely recommend and bring my blogger friends here during our Zamboanga trip soon. It indeed is true to it's advocacy in gathering people to dine, relax and enjoy the tasty food that this restaurant has to offer. Visit Chinitos Zamboanga-The gathering place.




Disclaimer:
Photos are grabbed from their facebook page as all of my files from my Chinitos visit got deleted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A TASTE OF ZAMBOANGA IN MANILA:SATTI, PASTIL, DARAL, KNICKERBOCKER AND MORE || PINAYAVENTURES

TOP 5 AFFORDABLE CATERING SERVICE THAT SERVES DELICIOUS FOOD IN ZAMBOANGA CITY

Tilapia Festival at LAUREL BATANGAS: Masterchef Competition