BYE BYE GRAY HAIR: NOVELINA ZEELKE



I've dealt with grey hair since I was in Grade 3 and so coloring my hair has been a ritual every now and then. I've tried multiple hair coloring products and I have to admit some are effective and some are not. 

So what am I looking for when it comes to hair coloring products?
1. Affordable - with the number of times I have to color my hair. It helps if the product is easy on the pocket.
2. Lasts long - For sure my hair will grow but there are ither products that fades or washes out upon washing your hair. So it is effective it the color stays after multiple wash. 
3. Safe - I always check the ingredients and hopefully ut does not have ammonia and is herbal. 
4. Easy to apply - The product needs to be applied easily as I usually do this at home. Sometimes with help but most of the tkme I do self application.

Lucky enough I've come accross Novelina Zeelke Herbal Powder Hair Color. It is primarily introduced in the market to elegantly cover gray or partially graying hair. It contains no ammonia and requires no hydrogen peroxide so even if I am pregnant I did not hesitate to use it after consulting my OB GYNE. 



So I only followed four easy steps, just pour the powder in a bowl, add water, mux, then apply. For those who do not want to color their hair black you can opt for Dark Brown or Chestnut Brown instead. 

So far it does the job. It has been a week and the color did not fade. Good job Novelina Zeelke. Till our next cokoring session.


                                     xoxo                          Apryl Pinayaventures of Hungry Byaheros


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A TASTE OF ZAMBOANGA IN MANILA:SATTI, PASTIL, DARAL, KNICKERBOCKER AND MORE || PINAYAVENTURES

TOP 5 AFFORDABLE CATERING SERVICE THAT SERVES DELICIOUS FOOD IN ZAMBOANGA CITY

Tilapia Festival at LAUREL BATANGAS: Masterchef Competition