NAILANDIA ROCKWELL SHERIDAN || My heaven on earth


According to google, Stress is your body's way of responding to any kind of demand or threat. When you sense danger—whether it's real or imagined—the body's defenses kick into high gear in a rapid, automatic process known as the “fight-or-flight” reaction or the "stress response." During my 1st few months of pregnancy I've experienced high levels of stress and the only thing I cut off my usual routine is pampering myself.



Pampering myself is a reward I can't seem to resist whenever I've had a long week or I am stressed from work. It has been my guilty pleasure and even when I got pregnant, the more I so often feel the need for pampering. Massage, facials, nailcare, scrubs are but some of the pampering I indulge myself into(besides food offcourse) during the weekend. The only problem I have is it takes so much of my time as I have to travel from one place to the other just to get that all-in pampering package. Good thing I got to visit NAILANDIA ROCKWELL SHERIDAN , it's your one stop spa for an all day pampering with high quality service at a reasonable price.

NAILANDIA ROCKWELL SHERIDAN is located at the 2nd Floor Rockwell Business Center Sheridan in Mandaluyong City.

How to get there:

👣You may ride a jeepney going to Edsa Crossing and from there ride a tricycle or walk your way to Rockwell Business Center.

🚗Pin ROCKWELL SHERIDAN if you are riding GRAB, taxi or using waze/google maps


Services offered:









VIDEO to our visit.

Take a peek at my heaven on earth thru these pictures:



























If you are looking for a place to bond or have your bridal or baby shower this would be a perfect place as it will ease the stress in all of you and get you pumped up ready for the next day or evnts of your lives.


PS. I specifically love that they promote family bonding in this spa. So you could bring your little ones as they even have packages tailorfit for the kids and a play area as well as gadgets that your kids will enjoy.



xoxo,
Apryl Pinayaventures of Hungry Byaheros















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A TASTE OF ZAMBOANGA IN MANILA:SATTI, PASTIL, DARAL, KNICKERBOCKER AND MORE || PINAYAVENTURES

TOP 5 AFFORDABLE CATERING SERVICE THAT SERVES DELICIOUS FOOD IN ZAMBOANGA CITY

BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION IDEAS ON A BUDGET || PINAYAVENTURES TIPID TIPS