NOVELINA ZEELKE HERBAL HAIR COLOR & HAIR COLOR WITH KERATIN- my answered prayer




I have been coloring my hair since Grade 3, not because I wanted to but because I try to avoid being bullied at an early age for having grey hair. Growing up in the province, having grey hair or having to use corrective glasses is not a thing during my time(I'm 31 now, so do the math). These things were causes of conflict, bullying and being left out and so my parents were supportive in having my hair colored every now and then. We went to salons(or what they call parlor during that time) whenever my grey hair are already evident and eventually ventured into doing it at home as the roots grow so fast that for me to not have any traces of having grey hair I had to do it 1-2 times a week. It is not only costly but also tedious. It would cost us around 200-500 pesos whenever I had to color my hair and so fast forward 2018, I got to try NOVELINA ZEELKE HERBAL HAIR COLOR & HAIR COLOR WITH KERATIN that I got for only 29 pesos. At first I was hesitant to try it as most if not all of the hair products I've tried at this price range would either have no effect when it comes to covering my grey hair or will damage my hair and cause me to have dandruff. It was indeed an answered prayer as this product is not only easy on the pocket but very safe and effective.


The formulation of these 2 new product discoveries cater for grey hair. Since it is in powder form, it is the perfect product for people like me who would like to really cover all of the traces of having grey hair plus it comes in various shades(before I can only color my hair black as there were no other colors available in the market, or at least in our province). When you apply the product and you have a combination of grey and black hair the result will always be one shade darker.



You will be pleased to know that this product is already available in leading supermarkets and beauty/hair section. They even have an ongoing promo: FREE APPLICATION when you purchase their products on the specific mall their team is at. You may check the facebook page of Novelina for updates on where to avail of the said promo.



I got to visit their kiosk at the GF of Market Market, Taguig Mall and here's the video:


They will be there this February so visit them to achieve that hair goal this 2019.

Here's a video of the free hair application at Cash and Carry that my friend availed.



So if you would also like to avail of this promo just visit them this whole month of Feb at GF Market Market Mall Taguig and be amazed by the different products of NOVELINA.





Thank me later.


xoxo,
APRYL PINAYAVENTURES OF HUNGRY BYAHEROS


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A TASTE OF ZAMBOANGA IN MANILA:SATTI, PASTIL, DARAL, KNICKERBOCKER AND MORE || PINAYAVENTURES

TOP 5 AFFORDABLE CATERING SERVICE THAT SERVES DELICIOUS FOOD IN ZAMBOANGA CITY

Tilapia Festival at LAUREL BATANGAS: Masterchef Competition