SINALCO- a refreshing taste without the guilt



At this day and age, fitness and diet is a thing for a lot of individuals. Soda is one of the products that we indulge on cheat days of our "Balik-Alindog Program". But what if I told you, you can quench your thirst minus the guilt?



You heard me right.



I've always been looking for healthier alternatives to the usual soda available in the market as I usually am worried about my sugar intake, acid and that feeling of being bloated. 



When I first got my hand on a can of Sinalco, I was thinking... 



For sure this would not taste like the famous brands... 



But it did! I checked the contents and it even amazed me how they came up with such taste even if they used 100% natural sweeteners. 





I have been a soda fan ever since I was little as my dad would usually take me to his work where soda was given free and you can consume as much as you want. Soda has been a part of our everyday life. May it be a celebration, a delicious meal or even just for meryenda. The festivities were not complete without soda, till my mom got sick and her right kidney was failing. Lifestyle was the main reason and so part of it can or maybe drinking a lot of soda and so we took a hiatus on consuming or stocking on these type of drinks as we needed to take good care of the only kidney that my mom had. left after the operation. Whenever we had occasions, we would often have healthier alternatives but it would not satisfy that quench and thirst that a soda can. The first time I heard and read about Sinalco was also the time that I was going home to the province to see my mom and so we tasted it together and I asked her what she thinks about it. She was mad at me for having her drink soda and she even mentioned the name of the famous soda brand but to her surprise it had a diffetent name. I explained to her and even showed her the ingredients and that made her feel relaxed as she knew that drinking Sinalco was like drinking the actual soda minus the guilt. I thank Sinalco for coming up with this product but as for anything, consume with moderation. It does not mean that it's healthier then we could consume so much of it. 




As for me, I would go for this product as it does the job minus the guilt. 

Check our video on how SINALCO made us dance the CHAMBE dance! 



SINALCO is here to stay all the way from Germany🛫



 Enjoy its unique taste:



-made of 100% natural sweeteners



- highest quality of ingredients



- has less acid so it can be taken on an empty stomach



- won't give you a bloated feeling after





Try it for yourself!





Sinalco is available at the following outlets:



-7-Eleven stores nationwide



-Puregold nationwide



-All Day Supermarket



-Landmark



-Hi-Top



-Merkado UP Town Center, Ayala Vertis North



-Pioneer Center Supermarket



-South Supermarket



-Cash & Carry



-Makati Supermart



-Sta. Lucia Supermarket



-Tropical Hut Grocery



- SuperFreshto



-Quincy Mart



- Royal Duty Free Store Subic



-International Free Port Exchange Store Subic



-Iloilo Supermarket




Check their page sinalcoph to get updates on their promos and events. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A TASTE OF ZAMBOANGA IN MANILA:SATTI, PASTIL, DARAL, KNICKERBOCKER AND MORE || PINAYAVENTURES

TOP 5 AFFORDABLE CATERING SERVICE THAT SERVES DELICIOUS FOOD IN ZAMBOANGA CITY

Tilapia Festival at LAUREL BATANGAS: Masterchef Competition