Tokyo Tokyo Red Iced Tea @ 25php

Love Tokyo Tokyo’s Red Iced Tea? Show your love and celebrate Red Iced Tea Day with us on July 22! On this day, the Super Sumo Red Iced Tea (32 oz.) will be available for only Php 25, that’s Php 44 off the regular price! 


So i saw this on facebook and since I love Tokyo Tokyo's red iced tea I made sure to drop by the Bgc branch today.




I got a total of 6 super sumo red iced tea (32oz) to share to my friends and loved ones. Thanks Tokyo Tokyo and till your next Red Iced Tea Day!

Check my fb page:
@Aprylpinayayaventures
 https://m.facebook.com/AprylPinayaventures/  for freebies, discounts and offers that will help you live life for less!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A TASTE OF ZAMBOANGA IN MANILA:SATTI, PASTIL, DARAL, KNICKERBOCKER AND MORE || PINAYAVENTURES

TOP 5 AFFORDABLE CATERING SERVICE THAT SERVES DELICIOUS FOOD IN ZAMBOANGA CITY

Tilapia Festival at LAUREL BATANGAS: Masterchef Competition