Zumba at Track 28th, BGC

So last Sunday, July 3 2016 I felt like going for a jog since I was up as early as 4am. I live near Bonifacio Global City(BGC), Taguig and so I decided to jog at Track 28th since I remember my officemate/friend posting about Zumba classes in this location. Which explains the photo above, a selfie with my Zumbamates(if that's even what it's called).
 I talked with the organizers and apparently anyone can enjoy this Zumba classes everyday at Track 28th in Bgc near Active Fun and Honda from 5:30-7:00am.
 Here's a video of us trying the running man challenge! These classes are only for a small amount of 25php.
If you're not into dancing, you can still enjoy this place by jogging, playing badminton or bringing your kids to run around and play outdoors just like what my daughtet did. So, if you're feeling inspired to jog or need the inspiration and motivation to start getting fit and healthy visit Track 28th at BGC and Zumba your way to a healthier lifestyle.

Comments

  1. Hi. Just want to ask if these Zumba sessions are still ongoing to this date? Im really looking to join but I dont know where I can find one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A TASTE OF ZAMBOANGA IN MANILA:SATTI, PASTIL, DARAL, KNICKERBOCKER AND MORE || PINAYAVENTURES

TOP 5 AFFORDABLE CATERING SERVICE THAT SERVES DELICIOUS FOOD IN ZAMBOANGA CITY

Tilapia Festival at LAUREL BATANGAS: Masterchef Competition