My Top 5 favorite local beauty youtuber in PH || PINAYAVENTURES

"I wake up for make up." It makes me happy and it gives me that boost of confidence whenever I'm out and about. Before, I'm one of those girls who thinks makeup is a want and not a need but thanks to YOUTUBE and to the pinay youtubers I learned to enhance the beauty in me.(walang kokontra!Charot!)

Here's my 5 favorite Pinay Youtubers:

1. Saytiocoartillero


        She is one of the very 1st youtubers I've watched way back 2012 or 2013. I believe she was still a student back then. I like how she talks and how "kalog" she is. She is very hardworking which transpires in the work that she does. Among the famous words that she usually uses on her vlogs are "kalurks,burks", "bongga!" and many more. She now has more than 100k subscribers and has definitely gone a long way. She is the epitome of the saying in Filipino "pag may tyaga, may nilaga."


2. Anne Clutz


         I usually watch her vlogs when I'm looking for affordable makeups that suits the oily skin. I also like that she is also a mom and that she manages to still vlog despite her duties at home. She is also  hardworking just like Say and I love watching her and her hubby "Papa Kitz"(nakipapa) as it clearly shows how they value each other as well as their family. I also like watching Jeya and baby Joo as whenever they are together you will really feel how caring Jeya is as a sister and also I have my 7 y.o daughter watch her as she is responsible not only in school but also at home. She is also a sweet child, very creative and loving.


3. Simply Rhaze


         I came across Rhaze's channel thru Anne Clutz and since then I've been enjoying her vlogs. I like how independent she is and how simple her tutorials are. She is "small but terrible" and she is from Cebu. 

4. Bing Castro


         Beauty comes in all forms and sizes and thus explaining the reason why I love Bing Castro. She is not as skinny as the other youtubers but she has great make up skills. I especially like how jolly she is and that she is confident with herself and whatever she does. I also like seeing her with her sister "QueenB".

5. Purpleheiress


         Another beauty mom is Isha or the purpleheiress. She is fun to watch and she is also one of my go to youtubers for affordable make up reviews. I like how honest she is in reviewing the products even if it was sponsored.


These are my top 5 beauty gurus in PH and i have a couple more like Janina Vela, Michelle Dy, Ana Victorino, Ana Cay and more. 

How about you? Who's your Top 5 Pinay Youtubers?





Xoxo - APRYL pinayaventures

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A TASTE OF ZAMBOANGA IN MANILA:SATTI, PASTIL, DARAL, KNICKERBOCKER AND MORE || PINAYAVENTURES

TOP 5 AFFORDABLE CATERING SERVICE THAT SERVES DELICIOUS FOOD IN ZAMBOANGA CITY

Tilapia Festival at LAUREL BATANGAS: Masterchef Competition