HOW WE GOT FREE LUNCH FROM BIGBENS KITCHEN ZAMBOANGA || PINAYAVENTURES


             Free meal? LIBRE? Walang bayad?
Yes, you heard me right. We got to enjoy a complete meal at the famous Zamboanga Kitchen during my 36 hours stay in Zamboanga last August 5-6, 2017.


As I was planning my very quick getaway to my hometown, I came across a post from the The BIGBENS KITCHEN that got me thinking, why not?

This was the post that got my attention

BIGBENS KITCHEN is one of the famous restaurants in Zamboanga located at Sta. Maria Zamboanga Ciy(ground floor of AGC BLDG where you can find The Penthouse Zamboanga) near Sta. Maria Elementary School and Church.

So the post stated that we have to guess the price of one of their meals (lechon belly, rice, mugcake and drinks), and so I did. Based on the thread I was the 1st one to comment 199pesos on the post and I tagged my bestfriend per the instructions. Next thing i know i got a notification on facebook that i was one of the 3 winners (total of 6 diners) to win the contest.


     I don't usually join these types of contest but I thought of joining as I was arriving at Zamboanga the next day the contest was posted. I did not read the post that it was only valid for that day. Good thing Ben, the owner who was a nurse turned chef considered and still allowed me and my bestfriend to dine the next day at lunch.

Check my blogpost on my 1st visit at BIGBENS.


My 1st encounter with Ben was when I went home to rediscover Zamboanga with my cousins last March and we enjoyed his food and kitchen. Renovations were already done as I entered the kitchen upon arrival and since we were staying just on the 3rd floor of the same building we had our food brought to us at the accomodation.



The good thing about meals at BIGBENS is that "what you see is what you get". You wont be saying that your expectations did not meet reality as what he posted was exactly what we got.





To those who are hesitant on joining contests or giveaways in social media, do not be afraid , after all you would not know when your lucky day is.

They say that you have not been to Zamboanga if you have not been to BIGBENS KITCHEN, well that's for you to decide and find out should you live in the area or should you visit the Asia's Latin City.

Thanks Ben, the owner/chef of BIGBENS KITCHEN





                                          XOXO,
                              APRYL of   Pinayaventures

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A TASTE OF ZAMBOANGA IN MANILA:SATTI, PASTIL, DARAL, KNICKERBOCKER AND MORE || PINAYAVENTURES

TOP 5 AFFORDABLE CATERING SERVICE THAT SERVES DELICIOUS FOOD IN ZAMBOANGA CITY

Tilapia Festival at LAUREL BATANGAS: Masterchef Competition