The Penthouse Experience in Zamboanga City || THE AGC PENTHOUSE



I have 36 hours to spend in Zamboanga City and since our house is 12 kms away from downtown I have decided to stay near the airport to maximize my stay this August.

Aug 5, 2017
My flight was to leave at 3:55am via Cebu pacific at Terminal 3. I woke up at 1:30am as supposed to my original plan of waking up at midnight to give me ample time to prepare. Upon arrival at the airport I had to rush and luckily got there on time, 1 minute before the check-in counter closes. There are Pros and Cons to arriving early and just on time for your flight.

Last to check-in, first to deplane as I got seated at the front row(1D to be exact and I did not have any seatmates), the plabe arrived 18 minutes earlier than ETA and so I had to wait for my bestfriend to fetch me and take me to THE AGC PENTHOUSE ZAMBOANGA.

It only took us roughly 10 minutes to get yo the place, and we were welcomed by Ms. Macapili(the caretaker of the place) for some briefing and instructions about the place. The location is accessible and very convenient especially to those planning to explore the city at night. It was huge and well maintained. The rooms are clean and it feels like home. If you are planning a vacation going to the Asia's Latin City-ZAMBOANGA book your stay at this place and you will surely get the royal vacation that you deserve.

Watch this video for a full review of the place.

Disclaimer: this is my 1st video incorporation on my blog, so it's shaky and not the best quality but I will get there. I just thought that the pictures wont do justice to how beautiful and cozy this place is.

                     




Pictures and videos at the accomodation.










I will surely be coming back to this place, it has given me a great and grand experience.

THE AGC PENTHOUSE
https://www.facebook.com/thepenthouseagcbuilding/

Location: Sta. Maria Zamboanga City
Above BIGBENS KITCHEN, right across Sta. Maria School and walking distance to Sta. Maria Church!

Perfect for gatherings, meetings, reunions and staycations. It is not your typical hotel , it is like home away from home as it invites people to feel royal and grand.

2500-3000php per night only(price may vary depending on date chosen and number of days you will be staying)

Inclusions:
3rd Floor
2 fully airconditioned bedrooms(w/ tv on masters bedroom cable channels)
Sala
Huge bath/comfort room with shower and bath tub
Fully functional kitchen(w/ water heater, microwave oven, ref, rice cooker)
New sheets and towels with free use of flat iron
4th floor (PENTHOUSE/ROOFTOP/BAR/GRILLING STATION)
Bar with ref, rice cooker and grill
Tables and chairs
Laundry room and toilet/bathroom with free use of washing machine
Super nice view of the mountains

For reservation and discounts:
pm me or their facebook page

mention PINAYAVENTURES OR APRYL to get a discount

Sharing is caring... Please like, share and comment

                                          xoxo,
                            Apryl of PINAYAVENTURES

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A TASTE OF ZAMBOANGA IN MANILA:SATTI, PASTIL, DARAL, KNICKERBOCKER AND MORE || PINAYAVENTURES

TOP 5 AFFORDABLE CATERING SERVICE THAT SERVES DELICIOUS FOOD IN ZAMBOANGA CITY

BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION IDEAS ON A BUDGET || PINAYAVENTURES TIPID TIPS