MY EXTRAORDINARY BIRTHDAY WISH || PINAYAVENTURES

Birthdays are celebrated differently by different individuals. There are those who would throw a huge party, staycation, travel, go to buffets and some would have a good meal with family and friends. I am turning 30 on April fools day(yes, i am an April fool's baby) and i still can't decide how i would celebrate that day till yesterday an fb friend had this post about feeding street children and it's as if everything stopped and an idea crossed my mind.



So here it is, I have joined a group called OLPS(ONE LIFE PUBLIC SERVANTS) PHILIPPINES- the groups mission is to feed street children nationwide. I already have 4 restaurants helping me out who already pledged to make this happen but I also would like to treat street children so I thought of having to do this on my birth month with the help of other members, friends, batchmates and relatives. Thank you in advance to everyone who would help make this a possibility and that would make my birthday wish come true.

QOTD: "You have two hands, one to help yourself and the second to help others"

                                                           xoxo,
                                                               APRYL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A TASTE OF ZAMBOANGA IN MANILA:SATTI, PASTIL, DARAL, KNICKERBOCKER AND MORE || PINAYAVENTURES

TOP 5 AFFORDABLE CATERING SERVICE THAT SERVES DELICIOUS FOOD IN ZAMBOANGA CITY

Tilapia Festival at LAUREL BATANGAS: Masterchef Competition