MY DREAM CAMERA FOR BLOGGING and eventually VLOGGING || PINAYAVENTURES


SONY A5000- The freedom to shoot beautifully.

I have been in search for a camera that would serve me well whenever i blog about my travel, foodventures and adventures in life. I have been thinking of Vlogging as well and my excuse would be that i do not have a proper camera to do so. I know i can vlog even with my phone but i think the camera will add the needed boost of confidence that i need to finally go out there join the VLOG SQUAD!

Sony has been dominating in almost every field that involves pictures or images and so the SONY A5000 will definitely be worth your every peso.

MANUFACTURER DESCRIPTION:
The Sony a5000 is Sony's smallest and lightest interchangeable lens camera to date. Included in its compact body is a 20MP APS-C image sensor and a convenient built-in flash. The LCD can tilt 180 degrees and is ideal for self portraits and zoom lever body of the camera for easier one-handed operation. There is also intelligent a new Auto Object Framing mode, which helps the user compose more aesthetically pleasing photos. Built-in wireless sharing with one-touch NFC connectivity lets you upload to facebook and more, directly ftom the camera.

I have not seen the actual camera yet but if i base it from this description, i may have found the perfect camera for me.

                                                            xoxo,
                                                               Apryl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A TASTE OF ZAMBOANGA IN MANILA:SATTI, PASTIL, DARAL, KNICKERBOCKER AND MORE || PINAYAVENTURES

TOP 5 AFFORDABLE CATERING SERVICE THAT SERVES DELICIOUS FOOD IN ZAMBOANGA CITY

Tilapia Festival at LAUREL BATANGAS: Masterchef Competition